Thursday, December 10, 2020

In Lieu of the Melodramatics


 I realize I’ve just been posting real heavy and intense content, which I mean is like pretty reflective of my life. But I think I’ll share some sweet moments today. 


All time favorite photo: I designed this art exhibit/demonstration for the Cesar Chavez Day Festival and my mom was so proud. I miss organizing projects like this, soon I'll be back at it though!

I am only 22 but I'm a tia to 4 rambunctious little monkies! They are the light of my life!! The baby is Luciana, who I named, she's super silly and dramatic.

One of the last pictures of my Precious, her and my boyfriend got along like lifelong friends. It used to be our thing to hang out and make art together, now its a little lonelier but a lot less messier without paw prints everywhere. 

My mom and my dad have been together for 34 years! You can see how much my mom adores him. They grew up in the same little town, my dad was a tough troublemaker and my mom a bookworm. He had a crush on her his whole life. 

Similarly my boyfriend has known me since I was 17, but I made him wait five years to actually ask me out. LOL.

He says it was worth it though. 
This was my oldest sister's gift for my birthday this year! Haha jk but this is baby Lauren born 5 days after my birthday! I hate to be biased but she's turning out to be the smartest baby I've ever met, she was already walking at 10 months! And her eyes, I swear she has this look, it feels like she already knows you. Idk if you get what I mean but believe me this is one special baby.

My other sister is pursuing a career in photography (while being a full time mom and student!! I'm so proud of her.) she likes to use me as her model and this is my favorite session. 





8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your sweet moments from you life :-)

    Walking at 10 months! Lauren is one smart baby ^_^

    Precious is a beautiful cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to learn a bit more about you! That is so awesome that you designed an art exhibit/demonstration for the Cesar Chavez Day Festival. Funny enough, my dog's name is Precious! She's a 14 year old Jack Russell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for a glimpse into your life and sharing some great memories. The ones of your nieces and nephews are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing the images of your family, the top picture of your mother and yourself provides a glimpse of your relationship with her, your descriptions during the blog posts presents a strong relationship between you two, but the image brings it to life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing these beautiful images. It's nice seeing all the love and beauty within people lives. Your family seems really close. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice when a classmate posts photos that can give us a glimpse into their life. Thank you for the photos and sharing with us a little about yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's pretty cool you were able to make some art for the Cesar Chavez Day Festival. Thank you for letting us learn a little about you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family pictures. I always like to read about other peoples stories.

    ReplyDelete