Monday, June 21, 2021

Onward to New Adventures

With this post I'll finally be closing this chapter of my journey. The future holds nothing but infinite possibilities. Possibilities shaped and guided by our ancestors stories, our environment and ultimately our own decisions. The trials and tribulations of this last year have shaped me, they have made me understand my own power and strength. If I was able to withstand and overcome everything these last two years have brought to me, I can only hope the world is ready for what I am bringing to it in the next chapter. 

I hope life finds you all well and you also take hold of the future you want to create. We all have infinite potential, don't block yours off. 

With love and appreciation, 

LINDA AIDEE LOYA

1 comment:

  1. Infinite possibilities indeed!

    I am proud of your accomplishments and determination to cross the finish line of IS101-3022, Linda Aidee Loya :-)

    May you reach your full potential academically and professionally ^_^

    ReplyDelete