Friday, December 18, 2020

Artwork

Around yesterday at 7PM I took a 30 min nap. Today around 1:30PM I woke up from said nap. It was a really needed sleep but I think overslept by wayyyyy too much. I woke up with a head ache and a begrudging guilt. Oh well. 
Here are some pictures of my artwork and a brief explanation. 
This was a commission for a friend but to be honest I wasn't fully satisfied with it. I should have added roses or stars on either sides of the skull. 

I do most of my drawings in my sketchbook, I'm proud of the book as a whole but I think some of the drawings fall short as solo pieces but I like this one. 

Don't forget!

Painted this for my cousin's 15th birthday party, she boxes.  

This was an assignment in my Art 101 class on contrast, I went back after the semester was over and made it more my own.
You guys can check out my art page on IG: @que_linduras I haven't posted in forever but feel free to check it out. 

4 comments:

  1. Didn’t know you are an artist, cool artwork!

    Glad you got some needed sleep ^_^

    Don’t feel guilty, do the best you can to catch up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an amazing artist, do you sell your artwork? If you have a portfolio online, I would love to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful artwork! My daughter is also an aspiring artist :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your artwork is beautiful. My brothers are both very talented artists and that's one talent I wish I had. I love to doodle but I mostly just doodle flowers. Those are easy for me to draw.

    ReplyDelete