Tuesday, December 15, 2020

New Recipe Thanks to Tuka !


 Today I decided to make the spring roll recipe Tuka shared with us in her blog post! Thank you so much for the inspiration!! I switched them up and put shrimp instead of chicken and a lit of jalapeno. They were delicious!! Next time I am going to put thin slices of cucumber and avocado and add lime juice  to the peanut sauce! Honestly me and my boyfriend had so much fun making them and we came up with so many ideas on how we could do different versions

 
The delicious srpring rolls!

I made a couple spam musubi too! 

6 comments:

  1. Adding avocado to spring rolls, cool :-)

    Having fun while making it is the best recipe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look delicious! Tukta shared many tasty looking recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look delicious and I bet they even tasted better. It's great that you were able to learn recipes from Tukta and adopt them to make them unique to your likes and taste preferences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad your were able to bring one of Tuktas tasty recipes to life, sounds like you and your boyfriend have constructed a few new additives of your own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sound amazing! I'll have to try them with avocado sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your welcome. I am very happy that you like it. Your spring rolls look delicious and adding avocado sounds very good. When I worked at the mall I would have rice and spam for breakfast all most everyday, they are delicious. Happy holiday.

    ReplyDelete