Saturday, December 12, 2020

Slideshow Presentation and Catching Up the Rest of the Way

Today I did the slideshow presentation while everyone else was pretty much finishing up their course work. Its honestly been really stressful to try to finish up all my classes. I had to play catch up until the last moment. Thankfully Prof. Wu is working with me to grant me to a semester extension and if I manage to catch up I will be finishing the course work around Christmas time. I hopefully will still graduate this semester. 

I know that most of my classmates are now finished with the course and might not see any other posts I make so good luck to everyone on their future endeavors!! It was great getting to know you guys through this blog. I especially enjoyed seeing how you guys triumphed over your struggles, thank you for sharing those moments with the class. I hope you all continue with your education and you succeed at whatever you set your sights on. 


8 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your hometown and family with the class :-)

    Keep working hard to meet the requirements for a semester extension and I will champion it ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do anything if you put your mind to it. I have no doubt that you will finish all the coursework and earn that well-deserved graduation. It was a pleasure having you in this class as a fellow colleague. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still finishing up too! I loved your slideshow and all the photos that went with it. I hope that you are able to get your extension and graduate this semester :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Professor Wu provides plenty of opportunity to pass his class, stay the course and finish strong, you seem more than capable. Enjoyed your slideshow, and the best of luck in your endeavors as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your PowerPoint presentation. I liked learning about your hometown. Don't worry you are not alone. I am still finishing up some stuff too. You can do it and you will graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know it was a busy semester for all of us and that it can be hard to catch up. Keep it up and don't give up, even when things seem tough focus on your task and keep pushing forward, you got this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your slideshow was great. Thankfully Professor Wu is understanding and willing to work with his students. I wish you the best with finishing everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your presentation and the picture your mom painted on the school wall, it was lovely and she is very talented. As far as school goes, you can do it, hard work always pays off in the end.

    ReplyDelete